So Reagy comes home from Pre-School with new songs all the time. She remembers them very well. Better than what she had for lunch that day. She is so cute. She has her dads talent when it comes to music and songs and lyrics. She has MY moves:) Anyways, we got her on video doing the Where Is... finger song. It is fun. She loves watching herself on camera.
We have to get her doing Hairspray. She knows that movie backwards and forwards. I catch her all the time quoting it (and not tiny qoutes, I am talking a whole scene.) The song singing is even better. She loves doing Good Morning Baltimore and I Can Hear The Bells. I will catch her and get it on here.
1 comment:
Way to go, Reagan! She has the best memory of any little kid I know. A future "American Idol" in singing, too. :)
Post a Comment