I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE DUNSTAN BABY LANGUAGE, BUT IT WAS ON OPRAH AND I AM SO GLAD I SAW THAT SHOW. PRISCILLA DUNSTAN SAYS BABIES 0-3 MONTHS ALL HAVE THE SAME SECRET LANGUAGE REGARDLESS OF PARENTS SPOKEN LANGUAGE. 9 OUT OF 10 MOMS SAY IT HAS WORKED FOR THEM. IT IS SO COOL, I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOU MOMS TO BE AND (LIKE ME) 3RD TIME AROUND MOM. I FIND THIS FASCINATING!! I ALSO BELIEVE THAT IT WORKS, I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THIS WITH REAGAN. A FEW LESS STRESSFUL DAYS AND NIGHTS OF NOT KNOWING WHAT THE H^*% TO DO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IF IT WORKS FOR YOU. BE PATIENT!! IT TAKES SOME TIME TO REALLY HEAR THE DIFFERENCE IN ALL THE "E-H" WORDS. AGAIN JUST BE PATIENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR NEWBORN LIKE YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE. HERE IS THE WEB SITE FOR ANYONE
That is really neat. I wish that I had seen that Oprah...usually at 4:00 (when it comes on in Oklahoma) the TV has been overtaken by PBS by my boys. :) I'll have to check out the website. Thanks for the link.
Hey Brandi, it's heidi. Hey I actually have not been feeling well! I didn't write about that and will save it for the next post which is going to be all about how totally sick I am!! Miserable! Okay there I said it! And I don't even feel guilty for complaining:). If you have any tricks for nauseau let me know!
3 comments:
Thanks! I'm going to bookmark that site, I'm sure it will be very useful very soon!
That is really neat. I wish that I had seen that Oprah...usually at 4:00 (when it comes on in Oklahoma) the TV has been overtaken by PBS by my boys. :) I'll have to check out the website. Thanks for the link.
Hey Brandi, it's heidi. Hey I actually have not been feeling well! I didn't write about that and will save it for the next post which is going to be all about how totally sick I am!! Miserable! Okay there I said it! And I don't even feel guilty for complaining:). If you have any tricks for nauseau let me know!
Post a Comment