
3:43
He's here!!!! Baby Payton Robert Wassom was born March 6th, 2008 at 2:32 PM. He weighed a whopping 5 lbs 2 oz :) (ok so not whopping). He has dark brown hair and looks spitting image of his big sister and brother when they were born. Brandi got put back on PIT for 15 minutes and she then mentioned to me that she was feeling some serious pressure. I grabbed the nurse and she checked Brandi and she had gone from a 4 to a 10 in that time. She pushed for a total of 5 minutes and he was here. Pics will be included a little later (when I get our USB cable for the camera).
6 comments:
Congratulations!! How fun! Such a little guy.
Congratulations! We're so glad for you guys. Hopefully everything is still going smoothly. Keep us posted. Hope to see him soon.
Yay for Baby Payton!! Congrats to you and your family. How exciting. Brandi's labor sounds alot like mine. I am glad that everything is safe and sound.
Ry,
Way cool how you kept track of the whole labor. That will be fun for Payton to read someday. I'm so glad he's here safe and sound. Good job, Brandi! God bless you guys!
Katy
So cute! Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations!!
Jim Rowley
Post a Comment