I have been going in once a month for 4 months now to get ultra sounds and monitor the babies growth and up until today all has been GREAT! Today we went in as usual but left with a bit more monitoring to do... My placenta (once again) somewhere between weeks 31 and 35 it starts to give up and it is beginning to delay the babies growth! He took a dramatic decrease in size and growth this time. What happens is when my placenta starts to calcify the blood flow slows way down and the baby decides to send the blood it is getting to the brain for continued development and stops sending blood to the other parts of the body that don't necessarily need it as bad but does slow the baby down. He is measuring in the 15% as of today! I have to go in 2x next week for Non-stress tests and some other tests that monitor the placenta and baby again and repeat this the next week where I will see the specialist with a full ultra sound and if the measurements come to 10% or less the doc says he will send me to delivery to have our baby!!! So May 5th could be the day. I am not holding my breath that is will happen (although it's a HIGH possibility) but at the same time we are using it as a goal date to have last minute baby stuff done!
Otherwise the baby looks great (just like the other kids) he is so cute, I am doing great! I am supposed to continue doing as I am but NO EXTRA ANYTHING!
Wish me luck and maybe I will be posting baby pics before I get around to YELLOWSTONE;)










