Friday, June 19, 2009

Picture update; again!

Okay so I had one of me from the marathon but Payton got ahold of my phone and he pushes enough buttons that it ends up deleting things and this time it was one that I was a bit irritated about. Oh well.

All 3 kids fell asleep after a long day at G.O.'s helping w/yard work and playing hard! I love it when this happens especially when it is actually bedtime! HOORAY for quiet time!


Here is the pic of Reagan without her top tooth. She is so funny! Today she seems fine with how she looks!
I cut Reagan's hair about 2 weeks ago and it measured to be as long as a pen! She loves it!

The final result!

Reagan playing 3rd base at her T-ball game. She has a good attitude most of the time. She did however tell me yesterday at her game that she wished she was 3 and Gavin was 5 so he could play the game and she could play on the toys! LOL:) she also has come up to me and said mom I am getting bored! They do have a lot of down time during those T-ball games.

Payton had been put in the highchair at G.O.'s house to eat dinner when we all looked over at him and he had his finger stuck up his nose. I grabbed my phone to snap a shot and of course he took it out so I asked him to put his finger back in his nose thinking he would not get it at all, well he understood me and stuck it right back up there and let me get this shot!;)



Payton playing with my tupperware! Non-stop! they are just bowls but I kind of get tired of pinking them up. I guess he could be playing with things that are breakable or bad for him, so I guess I should be glad about bowl.
He is such a messy eater. So funny.
Gav and Payton at the ALL ACCESS PLAYGROUND on the cool big swing. Payton just laughed and laughed at Ry when he was pushing them.



3 comments:

Gurr Family said...

your kids are so cute. Let me know when there is a t-ball game for Reagan and I will try and make it to one. That is so funny that she wants to be 3 so she can play.

Katy said...

Hey Brand,
Way fun pics! Can't wait to hear about the marathon! You are so ambitious! Way to go!

Bobi... said...

Had so much fun playing at the park with your crew! waiting..... waiting...... waiting!