Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'M FINISHED!

(this is actually the finish line just not this year. I will get pics uploaded and put them on.)
Okay, what an amazing day. I will post more details another day, I am exhausted;) But I had to get on and thank everyone for there support and comments. I am even more grateful for my cute hubby and kids ready and waiting right across the finish line. They are so sweet! I ran the half in 02:42:42! I don't know what is good or not good for a first time half marathon runner but I am so excited about that time. My mom finished 03:09:48.9 and my dad finished 03:09:49.0! He is such a gentleman, he slowed down just enough for my mom to finish before him. What a super guy. We had a great day!

6 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Good for you! I'm so proud of you! I would say any time that you finished the race is a good time!!

Chy said...

Way to go! It feels so great to finish huh! (a little nauseating, and wobbly hee hee)Thats so cool that your parents did it with you that makes it so fun. So are you up for another one? I'm still not sold on a full marathon. YOU ROCK GIRL!!!

Gurr Family said...

Congrats to you all. I love you and I think that it is awesome that you did it. Next year I will do it with you... Maybe:)

Bobi... said...

INSPIRING! Wow Brandi, you did it! Can I tell you how proud of you that I am! You said you were going to do it and you totally ROCKED it! I think that your time is awesome. Look what you accomplished in such a small amount of time! You're amazing! YOU ARE AMAZING!! Love Ya.

kelgrandy said...

Wow, that's great you met your goal. I'm the only non-runner in my family so I totally admire you for getting out and doing it. Good job!

Skip & Angela said...

Hooray! Great job! I am so excited to see you pictures.