Okay I can't get the video from youtube on this post so I have put the link right to the video on my side bar. You gotta watch it.
I was checking out a friends blog and I watched this video she has posted on it, I laughed so hard. I know all of you wives will appreciate this. Or just laugh hysterically. Sorry all you husbands.
What a cute little family you have!! It looks like you guys are doing great! As to the questions you asked--- I came to Alabama to visit my sister while her husband was going through flight school. I met my husband the 2nd day I was here at church . . . he openend the door for me. :) He is such a gentleman! :) He was born and raised here. We live right next door to his Mother and bought 3 acres across the street where we will be building our house. I don't think we will ever move. Dan loves Alabama. I love it for the most part . . . the bugs and the humidity take some getting used to. Right now is my favorite time of the year. The summer is great too. We are only 1 1/2 hrs from the beach. :) Keep in touch! Glad to have heard from you. :)
1 comment:
What a cute little family you have!! It looks like you guys are doing great! As to the questions you asked--- I came to Alabama to visit my sister while her husband was going through flight school. I met my husband the 2nd day I was here at church . . . he openend the door for me. :) He is such a gentleman! :) He was born and raised here. We live right next door to his Mother and bought 3 acres across the street where we will be building our house. I don't think we will ever move. Dan loves Alabama. I love it for the most part . . . the bugs and the humidity take some getting used to. Right now is my favorite time of the year. The summer is great too. We are only 1 1/2 hrs from the beach. :) Keep in touch! Glad to have heard from you. :)
Post a Comment