Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Funny Kiddos!!

Okay I only have a minute but I have to share this story with everyone.  It happened a few days ago and keep saying I will blog it and have not done it yet.  So it's now or never.  
Reagan and Gavin were playing the other day in Gav's room and I was canning(Again)!!  Reagan runs out and says "Mom I know you don't like it when I tittle tattle, but Gavin is....."  He was doing something naughty I can't remember what it was now but I laughed so hard.  She is always tattle telling on him.  But tittle tattle is funnier.
Gavin, Reagan, and I sat down to watch a movie and a woman was on the screen and out of no where Gavin says "Oh she is so cute!"  I looked at him and said say that again and sure enough I had heard him right.  I was crying from laughing so hard.  I called Ry up and told him and he just laughed and laughed.  I really wish he was home for that moment it was to good to miss. 
Okay since I am telling stories about the older kids I will share where the baby is.  Payton... he is 7 months now.  Growing so fast.  He is in the same size diapers as Gavin, crawling everywhere and trying to pull himself up to stand against things.  He is not very good at this yet but good enough it is unsettling so I needed to lower his crib.  He sits himself up and plays with his toes finally.  Nothing but smiles!! 
I LOVE MY KIDS AND AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE GOOD HEALTH THEY ARE ALL IN. THE SMILES & GOOD FEELING THEY BRING TO OUR HOME DAILY!!


2 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Such a cute family. I love the funny stories!

Jenni said...

Brandi, your family is so cute! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better!