Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's Up With Payton Boy!

Payton is 3 1/2 months old ALREADY!! He is up to lots of things.
-He rolled over a few weeks ago and I got it on video. (trouble getting it uploaded, i will try again later.)
-He is talking more everyday.
-And he is starting to giggle. again on video. (I love technology)

Payton giggling!



3 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

Ryan & Brandi! Your family is so dang cute, we love it. So how are you both doing? Thanks for texting us your blog link. Your kids are so darn cute!

Unknown said...

HEY SKIP AND ANGELA,
We are good. Things are really never better. I want to check out your blog but is is sign in readers only. Add us to your list so we can check it out, if you don't care. my email we sign is with is wassom4@gmail.com! your little guy is ADORABLE he looks just like skip. oh so cute.

Katy said...

So cute! I'm totally baby hungry!