Priceless!!! Need I say more. Actually, yes I will ;) When Grandma held Payton it was a magical moment. We gave Payton Grandpa's name as his middle name. Payton Robert.
It was amazing. Patyon did not take his eyes off of her the whole time. He was smiling and cooing more than he ever has for us. It was like he wanted to tell her stories of when Grandpa and him were in heaven together, and that all is well. What a precious moment.
2 comments:
This picture turned out to be amazing! She would love to see that. So neat. It was fun chillin with you guys!
I love this picture, so sweet.
I had to tell you the concert went awesome! There were so many people giving donations and I think it will make us a little closer to our goal! I'll keep you posted..
Post a Comment