Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10K/TRIATHAMOM 2012

The first 4 are of my mom, SIL and me doing our first 10k. It went well up to the part that I ended up in the back of an ambulance getting an I.V. for being dehydrated and had some heat exhaustion. So dumb!  I didn't take care of myself for this race as I should have. I was also in school and studying my BRAINS out and sick from it;/  I am glad I did it though! The kids got to take part in the ice cream so they couldn't complain much! 



Triathamom...
I had the BEST time ever.  It was so unified and so empowering to see women from all ages to body types complete this.  I am so proud of all of the women that did it! I am so excited to do it again next year. I am hoping to add a few more ladies to the group:) LOVED IT!!! Thanks to all the family that came out and supported us!

























2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You girls are simply amazing! :)

Stephanie May Anderson said...

AWESOME!! Wish I could have joined you. You look awesome and looks like you had a great time.