MOM WE LOVE YOU. YOUR THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT I CAN BE HALF THE MOM YOU WERE TO ME!! HELAY MOM!! inside joke
Friday, May 1, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!
What a fun night! It's my mom's b-day Sunday so all the kids minus Melisa & Jeff (which were missed by the way) got together to surprise my mom. We all met at Sundae's, a super duper yummy little ice cream and burgers parlor where we waited of my mom to show up and yell surprise (which by the way flopped, I wanted everyone to do the wave and yell SURPRISE at the same time and I ended up being the only one in the wave.) So I guess the joke was on me;( My mom enjoyed it and we all ate oodles of ice cream and fries covered in cheese and bacon. Yesss I know I have to do a bunch of running and crunches to correct that one;) Oh and the ice cream had fudge sauce and the INCREDIBLE peanut butter sauce. oh my gosh I was in heaven. Here are a few pictures of the get together, of course I am behind the camera!


JAKE SPORTING HIS HULK HOGAN LOOK!
CAIMBREE DOING HER NEW FACE! SHE IS SO CUTE!

MOM WITH HER FLOWERS FROM SHELLY
REAGAN AND ASHER BEING REAGAN AND ASHER!
MCKENNA IS GETTING SO BIG AND CAN I JUST SAY SHE IS SO DANG HAPPY! I WANT TO PINCH HER CHEEKS, SHE IS ADORABLE!
JAKE BEING...WELL THAT'S JAKE BEING JAKE!! LOL
SHELLY WAS MISSING FROM THE PREVIOUS GROUP SHOTS SO I HAD TO GET ANOTHER ONE WITH HER IN IT!
THE KIDS LOVED THE FIRE TRUCK OUTSIDE THE YUMMYNESS!
JULIA AND CARSON ON TOP OF THE FIRE TRUCK! WHAT A BRAVE HANDSOME BOY!

GAVIN HAD TO TRY IT TOO, HE WAS A BIT NERVOUS!
CARSON- SO CUTE!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY FAVORITE SHOT OF THE DAY! TWO OF MY FAVORITE BOYS EVER! I NEED TO FRAME THIS ONE. SO SO SWEET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to get together with family! Cute pics, and happy birthday to your momma!
Looks like so much FUN! Yes Bran, that last pic of Ry and Payt... totally needs to be framed. As does the one before it of Carson. You have some serious picture taking skiils girl! Happy birthday to Bo!!!!
Post a Comment