Monday, August 11, 2008

WHAT!? VANILLA, I'M BORING!! WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU?

Find out what flavor ICE CREAM you are! This was on a friends blog. Thought it would be fun, I also did not expect to be boring vanilla; don't get me wrong I love the natural vanilla bean flavor, I thought I was a bit more fun than that. Maybe I will retake the quiz ;) j/k

3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

I bet you anything I'm vanilla too! hey simple is good right?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandi!
I love your page. How much have you been able to get done with the digital tools. Did you get the web site list I sent to you? Oh yeah, this is Sue from LPA. I work with Rita and I met you at her last crop. Do you remember me? I've got some great sites to download freebies so e-mail me and I'll send them to you. Are you interested in coming to a digital crop? Let me know.

Katy said...

You must be busy working in your humongous yard...miss you guys.