(Gavin is a mess, he has flour and frosting all over his shirt. Reagan helped to. We thought it would be fun to have a picture of the little baker helpers!) We also got the kids a cute little Valentine's Candy package but it was torn up and eaten before the camera was available.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I hope everyone had as great of a Valentine's Day as I did. My day has been super awesome. It started out with breakfast at Perkin's. Ryan told me to be ready by 10:00 so we could go eat. Then he had a dozen roses waiting in the car for me. They were beautiful. I love Roses. (Who am I kidding I love flowers.) He had to go to work for a bit so while he was gone my sister and I made sugar cookies, decorated them and put them in a vase to make a bouquet out of it. That was my Valentine's to Ryan. He seemed to be super surprised, I think he loved it. So it was a success. We had fun making the bouquet. It is always fun to see how our loved ones will show there feelings to us. I am so happy and hope that everyone we love and don't know all over the world are having as much happiness and fun in there lives as we are. I love you all. Happy Valentine's Day!!
(Gavin is a mess, he has flour and frosting all over his shirt. Reagan helped to. We thought it would be fun to have a picture of the little baker helpers!) We also got the kids a cute little Valentine's Candy package but it was torn up and eaten before the camera was available.





(Gavin is a mess, he has flour and frosting all over his shirt. Reagan helped to. We thought it would be fun to have a picture of the little baker helpers!) We also got the kids a cute little Valentine's Candy package but it was torn up and eaten before the camera was available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! What a cute idea, Brandi. How did you get the cookies to stay on the sticks? I love it. Happy love day!
Brandi! I love the cookie bouqet! So cute. I miss you. I hope you are doing well.
-Jenny Ü
P.S. I love the name Payton. So CUTE!!
Post a Comment